A once off $30.00 per child non-refundable Membership Fee is required to secure placement at Berrydale Swim School. Family Membership $80 (3+ children from the same family)
Your membership fee covers:
- A 10-15 minute individual assessment to make sure your child is placed in a class suitable to their skill level.
- Enrolment in a permanent class.
- A cap which is to be worn during every class.
- Ongoing assessments if required.
- Access to Parent Portal with all student information & levels
- Priority on Wait List if you take time off
Fees are paid by the term and are due in full by the second week of each term unless other arrangements have been made with Donna.
Payments can be made by cash, direct bank deposit or internet banking using your Family ID. Please see your statement or the parent portal for these details.
Term fees are based on $20 per lesson for first & second swimmer.
There is a 3rd & 4th swimmer discount. This can include adults swim lessons.
- Mon - 8 weeks =$160
- Tues -Sat - 9 weeks = $180
- Mon - 9 weeks =$180
- all other days - 10 weeks = $200
- 10 week term = $190
- Mon - Tues 10 weeks = $200
- Thurs - Sat 11 weeks= $220
Re enrolment/ Deposit Fee
To confirm you will be returning for the next term a $40 per swimmer deposit is due by the end of each term. This amount is deducted from the next terms fees.
Notices are placed on the door and information for dates is in our Newsletter & on Facebook.
NO DEPOSIT = NO CLASS
Deposit DOES NOT hold a specific class time only your day.
If you need to change your day please let us know at the time of paying your deposit.
If fees are not finalised by the end of term & deposit is not paid we will offer your places to other students.