For Enjoyable Swimming Lessons & healthy water.
Please follow our basic health rules
- Wash hands with soap after using the toilet
- Please make sure your child’s face and hands are clean from food, face paint etc before entering the pool
- Please shower before entering the pool
- NO FOOD in the Centre
- Toilet your child just prior to their lesson to avoid accidents and disruption during swimming lessons.
- If your child has the following virus’ please be considerate of other patrons;
- Warts on their feet please cover them with bandaids, children are required to wear thongs to/from the pool edge and in the shower
- Contagiosum Molluscum; please keep them covered by water bandaids and swimwear such as rash vests and/or shorts
- DO NOT SWIM if you or your child has any of the following contagious illnesses;
- COVID-19, Flu, Fever, Head Cold, Runny infected nose, sore throat, weeping Cold Sores, Open Wounds, vomiting, diarrhea, symptoms of Gastroenteritis, Ringworm and head lice
- It is recommended that symptoms be clear for 48 hours before returning to swimming for diarrhea symptoms please wait 2 weeks before commencing lessons.
Please DO NOT attend if you are sick with any of the symptoms below and do not return until fully recovered.
- sore throat
- dry cough
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
- Not attend for 2 weeks
- if you have been overseas
- been diagnosed with COVID-19
- a suspected case of COVID-19
- been in contact with a suspected/Coronavirus case.
If you experience any of the symptoms and have been to our Centre please inform Management ASAP so they can follow the correct procedures.
Healthy Swimming Videos
- Please make sure your child is wearing close fitting, elastic leg swimmer nappies. Regular nappies are NOT acceptable or hygienic
- NEVER remove nappies whilst in or near the pool. Only in designated change area; change table or change rooms
- Bring a suitable ‘hanky’ or tissues for wiping the inevitable runny nose. Please use the bins provided for disposal.